Available For Hire Or PurchaseIndirect heaters provide large volumes of clean, fume free warm air and are ideal for use in marquees, warehouses and other structures that have limited ventilation. See the full list of features of indirect diesel heaters and request a quote below.
- Automatic built-in oil burner (Danfoss gear pump)
- Set to be connected to a thermostat or a humidistat or a timer
- Power cord (1,5 m) with plug
- AISI 430 stainless steel combustion chamber; with three smoke revolutions (EC 22, EC 32), with four smoke revolutions (EC 55, EC 85)
- Automatic post ventilation of unit
- Electronic flame-control
- Safety thermostat
- Fuel feed lines in hydrocarbon resistant rubber, with a re-enforced textile (EC 22, EC 32) or metal sheath (EC 55, EC 85)
- Tank in tough hydrocarbon resistant polythene (EC 22, EC 32) or steel (EC 55, EC 85)
- Bayonet-type fuel tank cap
- Fuel tank drain plug
- Electric control panel
Request A Quote:Fill in the form below with the product you’re looking for and we’ll be in touch to offer you a no-obligation quote and discuss your requirements in a little more detail.